Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Slice of Life Writing Experience.


I was invited to participate in this writing project called Slice of Life by Jen Vincent, author of Teach Mentor Texts. Slice of Life is  hosted by the blog, Two Writing Teachers, and they invite others to participate in the writing. You are encouraged to post a piece entitled Slice of Life to be posted every Tuesday. I decided this is a perfect way to write and share writing with other writers. How do we become good writers? By reading and writing...often...everyday. Please challenge yourself to participate in this project. I am excited to do so. Although each Slice of Life post will be on a separate posting, I will post each Slice of Life link to this post for easy access. Sound fun? I hope so! So Make it Happen Write Away!
Slice of Life #1
Slice of Life #2
Slice of Life #3
Slice of Life #4
Slice of Life #5

No comments:

Post a Comment